Small Fruits & Berries
An Edible Landscape
Do you wish for the kind of yard that provides something to eat around every corner? If so, you are not alone. Edible landscaping is on the rise and Portland Nursery is the place to find everything you need
to make your dream a reality.
At Portland Nursery, we bring you a broad selection of fruit bearing trees, shrubs, and vines. Our buyers start ordering in the winter months and by February our stock is filling up. Check out our helpful buyer's lists to see what varieties we are stocking.
We provide our buyers' lists each year so that you can decide on which varieties you would like for your garden. Small Fruits and Berries start arriving in mid-February to mid-March. Call to check if the trees you want are available.
** Crop failures may cause shortages and we cannot guarantee all varieties to be available. Our fruit trees for 2015 arrive mainly in February-March, and often sell quickly.
Please call ahead to confirm stock.
Fruit & Berry Selection & Culture Guides
Brambles / Strawberries
Fruit bearing trees
Other Fruit Bearing
- Blueberry Varieties
- Blueberry Bloom schedule
- Currant Varieties
- Currant & Gooseberry Care
- Elderberry Varieties
- Gooseberry Varieties
- Goumi Berry Care
- Rhubarb Care & Varieties
- Sea Berry Care
- What can I do about worms in my apples?
- Why is the new growth on my apples curly?
- What are the weird spots on my grape leaves?
- My plum leaves are curling
- What amendments for planting blueberries?
- Are bananas hardy?
- My apple tree is almost ripe and ready to pick. Should I prune it right afterward?
- Highlighted problems occuring with Fruit Trees